MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Warnings and Note Requirements SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, help please, Warnings and Note Requirements SQL Error

Thank

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_forums WHERE fid =
Do you have any plugins?? When exactly do you see this...?? When you submit a warning?? What's your MyBB version??
(2009-06-08, 10:49 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any plugins?? When exactly do you see this...?? When you submit a warning?? What's your MyBB version??

Hi, plugins SEO Links, Posting Profile Icon, Default Profile, error submit a warning, version 1.4

Thank
Well I know it's 1.4, what version of 1.4?? I have a feeling this was a fixed bug at some point.
version 1.4.6
What were you actually doing when you got this error? You haven't really explained what page you were on, what you were doing, whether you've seen this before...
The error occurs when the submit a warning to the user, sorry my English is not good, you should ask for help in the Spanish section.

thank