MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyDownloads as plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Pirata, will Consoleworld's beta testers be testing this?
But he is a paid subscriber and he is willing to pay me to create this plugin
You can release it free for all so also for him Smile
(2009-06-08, 06:22 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ](Note: this was requested by chriscom and he wants this plugin to be available for Gold subscribers only, thus it will only be available for Gold subscribers only).

I'm sure he wouldn't mind a select few having it for free... you know... because you love them?! ^_^;;

Looks good. I'd much rather use this than the crap I pulled together!...
I'll see what I can do, I'll probably create a temporary promotion or something like the first 20 members to PM me asking this plugin for free will get it for free.
And probably just give it for free to those I 'love' Toungue

This is something I will need to think about once I am done with the plugin
It's already something Toungue
Okay I've finished the download submissions part, everything's working properly Smile I will spend 2 days fixing minor issues and searching for bugs and then I'll give this plugin to my beta testers so they can test it.
Any progress? Smile
Yeah I've finished it 5 days ago. chriscom has tested it already. Anyway I don't know if it will be free or not. I need beta testers. I am accepting 5 positions only, if you want to apply go to my site and then click the link "Staff Applications" at the top and apply for the plugins beta testers group.
(2009-06-15, 12:16 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]/.../ I am accepting 5 positions only, if you want to apply go to my site and then click the link "Staff Applications" at the top and apply for the plugins beta testers group.

OK, my friend szulcu from MyBBoard.pl will apply and test your plugin. Thanks! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3