MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: One problem with my theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I habe one problem with my theme

namely,with my index of forum is everything oke, but when I am on a "post" click is my "theme" is too broad, so you can scroll left and right ...

Here's an image,to better understand what I mean

me to better understand

[Image: 35n64yb.jpg]
Is there any elements that stretch, or are set to 100% width?
Does this happen in IE only?? I have that on my forum, never did find out the cause, it's fine on every other browser.
(2009-06-08, 10:20 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Does this happen in IE only?? I have that on my forum, never did find out the cause, it's fine on every other browser.
I've noticed that too, but I think it's because how MyBB has their tables - their all set to 100% width - regardless of anything. That could be why.
(2009-06-08, 10:22 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-08, 10:20 PM)i Wrote: [ -> ]Does this happen in IE only?? I have that on my forum, never did find out the cause, it's fine on every other browser.
I've noticed that too, but I think it's because how MyBB has their tables - their all set to 100% width - regardless of anything. That could be why.

Thanks for answer

@MattRogowsko
That happen in FF and in IE...
@Tom Loveric
Where and how can i set the tables?

tnx
I'm gonna' look and try changing it on my localhost forums to see if it makes a difference before telling you to change anything, just to be safe.
(2009-06-08, 10:34 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]I'm gonna' look and try changing it on my localhost forums to see if it makes a difference before telling you to change anything, just to be safe.

Oke tnx,i am waiting
No problem. I'll post back as soon as I have any information.
Ok, an easy fix is this:
overflow-x: hidden;
Just add that to your body in CSS and you're set.
when I wanted to make this in css
i habe problem,my theme doesnt have any colour more,evrything is white
how to return this now?
sorry i have newer ,change theme css ...
Pages: 1 2