MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RockStar Dark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been working on this for a while, needs some little tweeks just yet which I should get polished up this next week or so. If enough are interested I may post it up. If not I wont. It is a dark theme. Im building this for a second theme on my forum to give my users a choice. We have a lighter one now.

Demo - is down now

Regards
Very good job Smile
Thanks Tom, still need to get the new rating blocks to replace the rating stars done and new folders. I may be able to get it done by the in the next week or so. I also have some tweeks on in the global css I need to do.

Regards
No problemSmile It looks good so far, thoughSmile
Actually I just finished the ratings images Smile Blends perfectly
I find it really hard to read, and there isn't enough contrast between elements.
Quote:I find it really hard to read

As in? Too contrasting with white font and dark blue background? Or, you just can see it well enough?
(2009-06-09, 01:17 AM)hemi Wrote: [ -> ]

As in? Too contrasting with white font and dark blue background? Or, you just can see it well enough?

Too much contrast between the text and everything else, and not enough contrast between everything else ...
(2009-06-09, 01:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-09, 01:17 AM)hemi Wrote: [ -> ]

Too much contrast between the text and everything else, and not enough contrast between everything else ...

Well, you said this site hurt your eyes too because of the red (contrast)

http://www.centerstagem.com

So I must be on the right track Big Grin
^ I find that site to be quite ugly, but if you want your theme to have a similar appeal, then yes, you are indeed on the right track.