MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can someone make me a logo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just need it to say MOCORACING.NET with these cars in the logo, but any logo you can come up with will be fine, cars included or not. The logo is going to fit in the upper left hand corner, so if you could keep that in mind. I really appreciate any help!

[Image: CHROME-LIKE-POLISHING-TOYOTA-SUPRA-.jpg]
[Image: 61508085ab0.jpg]
[Image: DSC01391.jpg]
[Image: cdcchallengerfd_01.jpg]
Remember that there might be a copyright for these images...

Don't just use images from the net, look for some under the creative commons or royalty free ones...
I think cutting the cars out will be fine. Honestly it's a picture of a real mustang. But, if you are really worried about it. I would say got to a renders site and look for some mustangs I'm sure there a good amount out ther Wink.
Here's a render that you can definitely use.

[Image: Mustang%20GT.png]
[Image: 2yjo6tu.png]

Ill edit it more if you want.
(2009-06-10, 05:05 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I think cutting the cars out will be fine. Honestly it's a picture of a real mustang. But, if you are really worried about it. I would say got to a renders site and look for some mustangs I'm sure there a good amount out ther Wink.

I'm not worried - it doesn't matter to me as I do not violate copyrights ever.
But I saw in the last time that a lot of people do care less and less about copyright.
You take an image here, you do take some code snippets there, you'll use a short melody in a youtube video...
And everything is done by others.
This is simply not really fair. And especially for something like a logo, which represents your site you should use something that you own yourself or are allowed to use.
Look at mybboard.net, the credits for the nice header images are always given in the footer Smile

Quote:Header Image: A Perfect Morning at Glacier National Park by Stuck in Customs.

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter