MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4.x] Who Read Show Thread Page Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-06-09, 06:09 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-09, 05:45 PM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ]There seems to be a margin between the thead and the tcat. I inspected it with Firebug and saw that there was an empty trow between the two said elements. Can you get rid of that trow please?

Can you please specify where you seems a margin ?? or post a snapshot for further details for me.. Thanks

It's in your snapshot, that's where they saw it, it's between the dark blue and light blue bar, there's a grey line.
Oh.. That's not the bug, error BTW... It just have a defferent colours on the background of thead_bg Bar and also I used here thead_bg image is reletevily small...
(2009-06-09, 06:21 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Oh.. That's not the bug, error BTW... It just have a defferent colours on the background of thead_bg Bar and also I used here thead_bg image is reletevily small...
I actually got it from your site. There is a break in the table which I pointed out in the image below. When I take out the empty tr, the break goes away. I think this needs to be fixed.

[Image: 2746972276.png]
I knew it! I knew it, I need to find the thread. I told you your themes would not be professional if you did not use a English translator, and I was correct.

however the plug-in is quite alright, It would be rather annoying though if you had a popular forum.
(2009-06-11, 07:13 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]I knew it! I knew it, I need to find the thread. I told you your themes would not be professional if you did not use a English translator, and I was correct.

English Translator ?? But for why...! ??
To translate things correctly
(2009-06-12, 12:58 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]To translate things correctly

To translate plugins and themes...!
o_O
huh? lol
(2009-06-11, 07:13 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]I knew it! I knew it, I need to find the thread. I told you your themes would not be professional if you did not use a English translator, and I was correct.

I believe he is referring to the incorrect phrase - "Who is Onlined Today here".

(2009-06-09, 02:48 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]I guess the first suggestion would be to change the writing. The correct english for it would be "Who's read this thread today".

Still stands too. Toungue
(2009-06-12, 02:22 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]

I believe he is referring to the incorrect phrase - "Who is Onlined Today here".

(2009-06-09, 02:48 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]I guess the first suggestion would be to change the writing. The correct english for it would be "Who's read this thread today".

Still stands too. Toungue

Both of you guys's suggestions are showing in the snapshot attached above, You both are right actually, Only thread's tilte need s to be fixed then
[Image: 667eb6343f84f1a563ac69d80a0add0c.gif]
Pages: 1 2