MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Almost finished
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok guys, so I'm fairly new at themes so I was a little hesitant at first, but I went for it... Here's what I got so far:

Header:
[attachment=14193]

Index:
[attachment=14194]

Footer:
[attachment=14195]

This one:
[attachment=14196]

Forum Display:
[attachment=14197]

Thread View:
[Image: 2upg09h.jpg]

I know there are still a lot of problems, which is why I posted it here. I want help from you guys with this thing.

1) How can I get the Forum link and Forum description on the same line instead of a break between them?
2) Where is the css for the Complete Who's Online List link? Its black and I can't find it to change it
3) Obviously there is a problem in the attachment titled This One... how do I fix that?
4) In Forum Display, Important Threads and Normal Threads are totally clashing with the theme... where can I edit that?

Any constructive criticism would be appreciated. Big Grin

ps.. all images are from BlackEvo4
pss.. I don't plan on releasing this theme... its mine Toungue
psss... I like ps... ^.^
(2009-06-09, 04:12 PM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]Ok guys, so I'm fairly new at themes so I was a little hesitant at first, but I went for it... Here's what I got so far:

Header:

Index:

Footer:

This one:

Forum Display:

Thread View:
[Image: 2upg09h.jpg]

I know there are still a lot of problems, which is why I posted it here. I want help from you guys with this thing.

1) How can I get the Forum link and Forum description on the same line instead of a break between them?
2) Where is the css for the Complete Who's Online List link? Its black and I can't find it to change it
3) Obviously there is a problem in the attachment titled This One... how do I fix that?
4) In Forum Display, Important Threads and Normal Threads are totally clashing with the theme... where can I edit that?

Any constructive criticism would be appreciated. Big Grin

ps.. all images are from BlackEvo4
pss.. I don't plan on releasing this theme... its mine Toungue
psss... I like ps... ^.^

Looks like one of the CSS templates that I found.
Primitive Element Wink

I'm using that for my site, and it didn't look complete without my forums using it
Try making the width of the forum the same as the content in the HTML template.
If you can do that, then it's a pretty nice theme!
Mkays Big Grin I'll get on that whenever I get this other junk sorted out >.<
Ok, so I've done almost everything I can think of. But now I seem to be stuck:

Where is the </div> for the "#container"? I want to add something under it but I can't find that anywhere! >.<
(2009-06-20, 11:21 AM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the </div> for the "#container"? I want to add something under it but I can't find that anywhere! >.<

The last div in footer.
I tried that though =/ I put

"gggggg... ect."

all the way from one side of the page to the other, stretched it as much as I could, but it started with the container >.<

I want it right under the container from the left of the screen to the right of it... =/ But I can't do it! >.<