MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PayPal Trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is their to transfer money to another account without adding a Bank Account to my PayPal account?

I'm trying to buy a premium membership on a forum but can't because it wants me to add a Bank Account.
I believe you need to add a credit card or link your bank account as PayPal wants another way to complete a payment if your account has insufficient funds to do so.
I thought that too.

My account has $24 in it and the premium membership is only $10.
Ya, but they won't let you use it until you can some how confirm it's yours. Which requires a bank account or credit card tied to it. It's just to avoid fraud purchases.
Dang. Well that sucks. Thanks Alex and Imad.
No problem. Now I got to go make one in my name. As I've been using my dads for awhile now Toungue.

You can maybe transfer it to my new account and then I'll just buy it for you Wink.
lol.

I would take you up on that offer but, unfortunately, my sending limit is $0.00 until I add a bank account. :p
Well then never mind Toungue. Also make sure your email is confirmed Wink. As my welcome email didn't have the button and I had to manually put the code in.
I think I already confirmed my email. lol I really don't like PayPal. =O
(2009-06-09, 11:46 PM)Snowman01 Wrote: [ -> ]I think I already confirmed my email. lol I really don't like PayPal. =O

I love PayPal, the most useful tool on the net.
Pages: 1 2