MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Install help needed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm trying to install my forums, but on my webhost, i can't find the installer on my Install directory.

I'm using 000WebHost, since I'm not good at using FTP clients and They never work for me.

The installer isn't anywhere in the install directory, can somebody help?
It's just ./install/index.php... Confused If you go to yoursite.com/install you'll see it, and if you get a 404 or something, the files just aren't uploaded properly...
(2009-06-09, 09:42 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It's just ./install/index.php... Confused If you go to yoursite.com/install you'll see it, and if you get a 404 or something, the files just aren't uploaded properly...
Well, It says upload into public html, I did that.

I Chmod Cache.theme and upload. avatars.

If I'm not doing it correctly, I don't know how to fix it.
Well, what happens when you go to yoursite.com/install/index.php.....??
(2009-06-09, 10:19 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Well, what happens when you go to yoursite.com/install/index.php.....??

It says

"I'm sorry, the site can't work. you should try our homepage"

Then it brings me to http://www.findlinks.com/
What is your site's URL?
Did you upload the whole Upload folder or just the contents of it?
Then make sure the files are all uploaded properly and the directory structure is intact.
(2009-06-09, 10:24 PM)Snowman01 Wrote: [ -> ]What is your site's URL?
Did you upload the whole Upload folder or just the contents of it?

The whole folder.

Unless I only put in the "upload" Folder.
Yes, you need all of the contents of the Upload folder, but you need to make sure the directory structure is left as it is.

As snowman said, can we have your URL??
(2009-06-09, 10:29 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, you need all of the contents of the Upload folder, but you need to make sure the directory structure is left as it is.

As snowman said, can we have your URL??

Install part or just normal part?
Pages: 1 2 3