MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYPS addon Required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Plugin Description:
==============

Actually it would be a MYPS addon, when one wants to download the attachement (of zip, text archives) , then he/she would be pass through the MYPS availabilty procedure...
Along with it, I also set the minimum points required for download the specific download (zip,text) attachement...
Moreover, which user group will ByPass all restrictions of downloading ?
Also It has a Built-in Donate Addon

DEMO:
====
Just like we have see in mybbsource.com

---
If any one could make this ?

I also have an offer of MyBBoard.Biz Free Subscription For Him

---
Thankyou
Best Regards
ghazal
Hasn't that already been made by Lex...??
Please can you give me the link ?

If it is available at mybbcentral.. Then I am seeing forbidden error at mybbcentral
http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-2960.html

You have to be a subscriber to download
Thanks Gordie fo help, But currently I have no use for this, because I am leaving mybb
Pointless then.
(2009-06-10, 09:35 PM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]Pointless then.
yeap
(2009-06-10, 10:07 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-10, 09:35 PM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]Pointless then.
yeap

Just what you Guys see , How this Guy is against me, In this situation no one will want to be a part of community...
If you are leaving the community, it makes no sense to make new threads regarding plugins or addons
They're not saying anything against you ghazal, what they're saying is you requested something to be made, but then 7 hours later said you don't need it anymore, that's all.

I'll close this as the request no longer needs to be fulfilled and also to prevent silly arguments.