MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBDesign.co.uk - For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I created a thread a while ago about me selling MyBBDesign.co.uk
I received no offers, I don't even think many of you even see the thread that I created so I'm making the thread again.

The stats include:

Our members have made a total of 571 posts in 101 threads.
We currently have 330 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, moorhunt3r
The most users online at one time was 51 on 03-09-2009 at 08:38 AM

Not many members post, but you could easily change that by adding a points system so members have to post to earn points and then buy themes or only allow members to download themes at a certain amount of posts. Trust me, I made guests register to download themes, I'm sure you can make a couple of the 300+ members to post.

Current Pagerank: PR 1

The total number of pages that contain links to
mybbdesign.co.uk:

Current AlexaRank for mybbdesign.co.uk: 788,684

The estimated value of http://mybbdesign.co.uk is: $1,600

This value is calculated based on several factors shown above, including: Links, Traffic (Alexa), age of the domain, site category, domain keyword popularity, and overall occurrences of the domain name on the web.

-Credits to dnSCOOP.

When purchased, you will have access to the domain, a SQL backup and the public_html directory to MyBBDesign to upload onto your own host, access to the domain via my provider, OVH.co.uk and access to change, remove the file license currently on the themes designed and to be able to edit, redistribute the themes. Basically the removal of the file license and to be able to create your own file license in replace.

If you are interested, reply here or drop me a private message, thankjs.
Of course, I'm not looking for $1600 USD, but that's what the site is worth, apparently. Undecided

Thanks.
Wrong section. :O
ghazal's thread was in here so yeah, idk, anyway offers?
Well, $1,600 is very overpriced lol...

I'd say 40 $ should be enough.

Not interested though, sorry.
$1600 is very overpriced. I'm looking for more than $40
I'm English by the way so base your prices in £
Why does it seem like everybody is selling their mybb-related sites all of a sudden.
(2009-06-10, 11:56 PM)bk2070 Wrote: [ -> ]Why does it seem like everybody is selling their mybb-related sites all of a sudden.

Credit crunch Sad

Toungue
I just don't have any time for my MyBB related website, I don't want to just abandon the website, I want a good reasonable person to come in and take over and continue the small success I have built.

Smile
(2009-06-10, 11:56 PM)bk2070 Wrote: [ -> ]Why does it seem like everybody is selling their mybb-related sites all of a sudden.

If you are thinking of mien website, so well .. Their is some reasons from which I didnot like to continue further with the website
A cool mybb designer of theme is leaving as well a plugin maker...
Pages: 1 2