MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AdminSpace for sale.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If I wan not leaving from here, I will definetly love to buy,
Actually its really great aspect behind it, and also the PR and Alexa is good
(2009-06-11, 03:47 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I'll offer $20 for the domain and website and will host it on my server and hand control to Splappy if he's interested. I really like the design and the layout but I also don't have the time to invest, but if you're just going to close it down I'll take it off your hands and foot the costs to keep it online.

I was looking for $30 because the domain cost me $10 and the theme cost me $20. If no one else offers anything, it's yours for $20.

BTW Splappy is a she.
Doh! My bad Splappy. Sad
I suggest 20$ for just theme is not reasonable sentence.. If you are a subscriber their, then it would be max. 5$ ... You would say that 20$ for host etc.
(2009-06-11, 03:54 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest 20$ for just theme is not reasonable sentence.. If you are a subscriber their, then it would be max. 5$ ... You would say that 20$ for host etc.

The theme cost me $20 to get it custom made, and the domain cost me $10. $30 is reasonable imo.
So you didnot want your hosting expenditures ? as you are only wants domain + theme 's ...
(2009-06-11, 05:37 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]So you didnot want your hosting expenditures ? as you are only wants domain + theme 's ...

AdminSpace was hosted with other sites of mine, so the hosting didn't really cost me anything.
(2009-06-11, 05:42 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-11, 05:37 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]So you didnot want your hosting expenditures ? as you are only wants domain + theme 's ...

AdminSpace was hosted with other sites of mine, so the hosting didn't really cost me anything.

OIC Smile
I think you have any other site too...
That's a theme. I think $30 is a reasonable price.
Good luck with the sale.
(2009-06-11, 01:14 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]That's a theme. I think $30 is a reasonable price.
Good luck with the sale.

Thanks Combo.
Pages: 1 2 3