MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Steven's Direct Plugin Manager Free v1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So long as the ZIP archive is properly constructed, yes. I'm working on putting checks in place to make sure the archive is in a valid structure, but right now it unzips straight to the root, so the plugin author (or yourself) will have to validate the structure. Smile

Again, I'm working on automating all of this, so in future versions (I doubt any substantial "protection" will be in v2) I hope to have it all worked out.
(2009-06-11, 03:55 PM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]So long as the ZIP archive is properly constructed, yes. I'm working on putting checks in place to make sure the archive is in a valid structure, but right now it unzips straight to the root, so the plugin author (or yourself) will have to validate the structure. Smile

Again, I'm working on automating all of this, so in future versions (I doubt any substantial "protection" will be in v2) I hope to have it all worked out.

steven hi where do i get this plugin ?
(2009-06-13, 02:52 PM)mowertech Wrote: [ -> ]steven hi where do i get this plugin ?

Version 2 (with ZIP capabilities) is not yet released; when it is released it will be a premium plugin. Smile
Sorry guys, my server is down for the next few days as I clean up and reorganize my ~two years of file dumping.

I've provided download links two both my plugins here: www.phreakyourgeek.com
Sorry guys, I cleaned my server a while ago (deleted my forum) and I forgot to mirror the files:

http://www.media.phreakyourgeek.com/dpmfreev1.zip
Hello Steven. I can't acess to your forum ... Did you installed it again ?
Pages: 1 2