MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Removing member account from forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am sure this has been brought up before I have tried to search forum for a solution, so I guess I will start a new thread.

Recently I had someone join my forum and for their avatar it was a very obscene picture and the same for the signature pic. I have tried to contact the member to warn that I will ban them if they do not change the pics. After a few days I still have not got a reply back. So I banned them but the members name is still on the roster with a line thru their name and banned under it, but so are the pics and anyone who clicks on that name ( like a minor ) but I would like to remove them altogether but cannot figure that out. Please help me if you can, getting a few complaints and afraid to lose some members . Thanks in advance.
Go to the Mod CP and check the box that says Delete User's Avatar.

You can delete their account by looking them up in the Admin CP, selecting Options, and then Delete User.
Also moved to general support, the MyBBoard.Net forum isn't the place for this.
(2009-06-11, 11:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]You can delete their account by looking them up in the Admin CP, selecting Options, and then Delete User.

Thats a bit strange I cant find Options when I select a user, am I misssing something?
You can just click their username... I think the button is called Controls, not Options, same thing really.
Couldn't you also just edit their profile?
There is no option to delete a member in their profile as far as I can see
Oh, misread what you were trying to do. Can you printscreen the users page?? Have you edited the user views at all??
You got it I did not have the controls tab active in views

Thanks for the heads up.