MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any night shifters out there?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
God it's so boring working the night shift. I've always considered creating a forum just for night shift people but I doubt there's enough out there to make it worth it.

So chime in if you're one of the lucky ones working the graveyard shift. Wink
A night shift forum would be cool Big Grin it would be a good title for an off-topic forum :p

I work 4 days on and 4 days off. The four days I work, I am on-call 24 hours a day. I go to work when a train arrives. Sometimes I have multiple trains a day. I have been at work over 24 hours many many many times. Its rough but really good OT and pay! I am 24 now so I figure a few more years of it will be okay but I think once I start pushing 30, it will wear me out...we'll see...

They should call me into work in few hours or so. I was going to take a nap but nah, I will just deprive myself :p
No but at the rate that I'm going to sleep later and later I soon will be Toungue
Well I ended up buying a domain for it... that's 2 new domains in less than 4 hours... I really need to stop doing that!
Shoot! I bought 60 domains in one year!!! Lol.
I've done it once and nothing happened the whole night. I'll probably start doing it more soon though Undecided.
Sometimes, depending how long the banquet runs...

Anyways sound like a good idea I would join Big Grin
(2009-06-12, 06:11 PM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]Shoot! I bought 60 domains in one year!!! Lol.

I spent $60 on 1 domain. Wink
(2009-06-12, 09:48 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]No but at the rate that I'm going to sleep later and later I soon will be Toungue

I'll second that! I was coming home last night/this morning and the sun was coming up... work today was not fun...! Undecided
Just got my job and I have to take the night shift on Fridays
Pages: 1 2