MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Weather BB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just registered now, looking good.
Thanks Smile
Wow, two impressive things about this.
1. It's about weather and I love weather Toungue
2. The theme looks very different, yet very good.

SIgning up right now
Thank you again Smile We hit 1000 posts :p
You can go ahead and delete this thread as I am moving to vBulletin.
(2009-08-03, 07:38 AM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]You can go ahead and delete this thread as I am moving to vBulletin.
No!! Why are you switching? This is the ultimate free forum software!
I will say MyBB is the best Free forum software I have ever seen! I will continue to recommend it to others as the best free software but I am going with vbulletin mainly for personal reasons and plus I dont have to come see Bey Brad be a negative raisin to everyone anymore....
(2009-08-03, 07:57 AM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]I will say MyBB is the best Free forum software I have ever seen! I will continue to recommend it to others as the best free software but I am going with vbulletin mainly for personal reasons and plus I dont have to come see Bey Brad be a negative raisin to everyone anymore....

I too purchased VB for another site I've started. Very nice software. I do like it more than MyBB. My reasons are also MyBB community based for buying VB (or that's what drove me there, and now I'm glad I took the plunge). I agree MyBB is the best free however. Maybe someone will listen to me someday. Maybe not. Direct results and divisions are certainly showing here imo and have been for a while. Been here going on 4+ years, hate to throw it all away but it's getting close.

Good luck Shawn
Pages: 1 2 3