MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A bit of a trip down memory lane..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ohh, look what I just found lying around on one of my archive CDs. These screenshots are of MyBB 0.01 Alpha - they were the very first screenshots taken and shown to users.

Sorry about the large screenshots Wink

You can see where we've come from there..

[Image: mybb1.png]
[Image: mybb2.png]
[Image: mybb3.png]
[Image: mybb4.png]
[Image: mybb5.png]
[Image: mybb6.png]

The screenshots are dated 23rd June 2003 too Wink
Wow nice find Chris Looks very diffrent now can't beleave all the options that wern't there Toungue
hahahah, coool screens!
Looks like vB Lite (when it existed) Wink

We've come farrrrrrrrrr
like the logo! Smile
hey

well yesterday when i saw a new thread by chris , i was so in hurry to check it, the page was loading, then i saw some tables, rows, something like a board. i thought it's a new bb, as the colors are cool, and modern somehow!!, then i looked at the logo, and realized ow that;s the old (as i saw the logo before).

nice , look how much we are far now from that version !! hehe there in the admin cp, u didn't have to scroll, now we have a big list.

nice , i wish i have started form these ealiest days.

regards
Quote:nice , look how much we are far now from that version !! hehe there in the admin cp, u didn't have to scroll, now we have a big list.
Of course, sometime in the future, you won't have to do that anymore Wink
hey

ow then a new full generation will come !!

could u pls illustrate a little :$Smile

thx

Quote:could u pls illustrate a little
Nothing is final yet so we're not ready to show anyone anything.

It is far from being developed, we have some prototype layouts but we have to work out where we want to head with the layouts in terms of what needs to be changed.
gr8!!

good luck Smile

and best regards
Pages: 1 2