MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wer and how need install themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I copy images in to Mybb/Images and install XML file by templates images dont show.

images/all imiges and folders or I need some imiges in one folder and another in other folders

Chek out screenshot and sry for my bad english grammar Rolleyes

http://g.imagehost.org/0956/ad.jpg
Did you make a new folder in ./images/ and put the images in there?? Are you sure you called that folder what you were meant to?? Are you sure your board URL is correct?? Would be good to have the actual URL to your forum....
Is it a MyBB 1.4 theme?
I try to use AbercromBB theme (1.4.x) and what name I need call that folder? ./images/foldername/picture1.png,.....,....,...?
The readme should have told you what to call the new folder in ./images/, did you call that folder what the readme said to?? And again, can we have the URL to your forum??
(2009-06-12, 04:03 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]The readme should have told you what to call the new folder in ./images/, did you call that folder what the readme said to?? And again, can we have the URL to your forum??

In that arhive folder dont have readme file..

Edit: in xtml folder I found <logo><![CDATA[images/abercrombb/logo.png]]></logo>

Thats means images/abercrombb? and what i should do with .DS_Store file
Right, so you're sure you called the folder abercrombb and put the images in there?? And as you don't seem to want to give us your URL, can you make sure your board URL is correct.....
(2009-06-12, 04:13 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Right, so you're sure you called the folder abercrombb and put the images in there?? And as you don't seem to want to give us your URL, can you make sure your board URL is correct.....

Only to day I chouse try mybb forum, and I dont understund whats hapens, my defolt template are same problem!

Someone try hack my web, I delete links

What I ned do about that wrong links?
It looks to me as though you have merged two themes together, if that's even possible.

If not, delete the xml file and re-upload it, it usually works for me when I get that error.