MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Comprehensive Guide to Custom Page Creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Oh, so let me get this straight, you can already get a single page in a directory to work properly, you just can't get it to show up on the Who's Online list?
Nice tutorial, it is very useful. I will offer a suggestion though;

For your guide, you require Yumi's plugin for PHP Conditionals to limit users access. Wouldn't it be easier to add an if ( $mybb->user['uid'] ) to the actual PHP code, and the else should display the good ol' error page? Just a thought, and it requires one less plugin.
(2009-07-27, 02:42 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, so let me get this straight, you can already get a single page in a directory to work properly, you just can't get it to show up on the Who's Online list?

Yes, exactly! Cool My custom page works fine. I just can't get it to show up on the Who's Online list. If a user is viewing my custom page, the Who's Online list says they are viewing my forum index. Undecided
It is home.php.
So...
@scoutie
EDIT: Yeah, I'll add that that when I have time Toungue
For people who are going to use that method, just use if/else.

@Jed K
I still don't fully understand your question, sorry.
(2010-06-19, 09:00 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]@Jed K
I still don't fully understand your question, sorry.

I think I want to know the same as them.

I want to display this page on MyBB Who's Online - http://petforums.biz/gallery/index.php

What do I need to add to function_online.php to make that work?

I can't get my head around the tutorial tbh.
Very insightful guide Infranight, helped me out quite a bit.
Thanks! Cool
This is very informative and nice post. Really I learnt many of the things from it about custom page creation.
working on this
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6