MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: One of the best themes installed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I made this theme which I think is amazing! I just can't stop looking at it. Let me know what you guys thing.

http://thirdplanettalk.com/

- Pingo
It is a nice theme, but have seen it before.

Did you modify a nother theme?
It's ok, but I wouldn't say the best.
#1 It's only a color change.
#2 The black is far too contrasting with the blue.
Just my opinion.
(2009-06-12, 05:14 PM)Cegaiga Wrote: [ -> ]It is a nice theme, but have seen it before.

Did you modify a nother theme?

No, I started from scratch using the default theme.

(2009-06-12, 05:20 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]It's ok, but I wouldn't say the best.
#1 It's only a color change.
#2 The black is far too contrasting with the blue.
Just my opinion.

Thanks for your opinion. I'll keep number 2 in mind when I work on a new theme Wink
It's definitely not poorly made, but it isn't exactly the best.
Tiny modification can make this a pretty good theme.
All I really see is a new thead image, new tcat colour, new welcomeblock and footer colour, and background colour. Changes aren't really that major. I mean I like the colour schemes but I don't think you can say it's the best theme ever made... some of the IvGeo themes are probably the best themes available.
It's quite good, agreed with Matt, ivgeo are probably the best.
(2009-06-12, 05:47 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]It's definitely not poorly made, but it isn't exactly the best.
Tiny modification can make this a pretty good theme.

The only problem is that i'm sort of new to php and stuff. I don't really mess with the templates alot. I mostly do the css. Hopefully I can learn php to start modifying the look of it too, not only the color Smile
All in all I like it, I would use it if it suited my site(and I could get my hands on it), but its doesn't.
I'd never consider it to be the best theme, nor you actually (isn't it? Toungue). It's not bad, but looks like the default with some CSS changes.
Pages: 1 2