MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multiple group images?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there.

Yeah so i was having a look around the forum and most of your threads about this refer to mybbcentral, who, without even trying, have become my soul enemy Confused

Does anyone have an alternative link, where i will not be forced to waste 10 minutes of my life trying to register on a site, and then be told to pay, for a service I don't need?

Thanks,

- Tom
It's only 5 dollars, dude.
Option A: Suck it up, pay for the subscription.

Option B: Find someone who's willing to code it for you.

Option C: Find another workaround.

Option D: Make it yourself.
(2009-06-13, 01:50 AM)Tommer Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have an alternative link, where i will not be forced to waste 10 minutes of my life trying to register on a site

It took you 10 minutes to register?? :|
How many times do i have to say it?

IF YOU DON'T WANNA PAY 5 BUCKS DO A LINK EXCHANGE!

I paid 5 bucks...heck I had that left over after buying my domain Toungue
(2009-06-13, 01:50 AM)Tommer Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have an alternative link, where i will not be forced to waste 10 minutes of my life trying to register on a site, and then be told to pay, for a service I don't need?

Evidently, you do need it. :|
What if some of us are too broke (even for $5 for the subscription), what now?
(2009-06-27, 02:13 AM)Cassie Wrote: [ -> ]What if some of us are too broke (even for $5 for the subscription), what now?

Then you will have to try make a plugin for it yourself. Currently, MyBB Central is the only place to get a plugin for this.
(2009-06-27, 02:13 AM)Cassie Wrote: [ -> ]What if some of us are too broke (even for $5 for the subscription), what now?

(2009-06-13, 12:09 PM)-Prowler- Wrote: [ -> ]
IF YOU DON'T WANNA PAY 5 BUCKS DO A LINK EXCHANGE!

Quoted for emphasis Toungue
In that case learn php and you can make any plugin you want, Wink
Pages: 1 2