MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBoard.Biz Sold Out Succesfully...!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It is my pleasure to announce that MyBBoard.Biz is sold out successfully to Mr. Lennart Sauter with the MyBBoard.Biz username Lennart...! Please give him a strong congratulation on aquiring the developed and progressing community...!

I am now giving the written letter permission to him, The copy of that letter is attached here...

[Image: thumb.php?id=4CAB_4A333674]

Now all the Plugins, Themes, MyCodes, members , subscribers and all the team staff are handed over to Mr. Lennart Sauter.

I hope that he will propagate this community in exactly the same way as I did ... Moreover, If any one have an issue regarding to this mybboard.biz community, Feel Free to discuss me But only with a PM, and please don't discuss this here...

The question that Will I leave this community? is actually NOT discussable, as I am registerd here, and If I like to go back to home, and start my new life, then its upto me, NO one has the right to discuss me about that...!

---
Thankyou Mr. Lennart Sauter for Buying the fast propagating community...

My Ultimate regards are with you.
Best and Ultimate Regards
ghazal
The owner of MyBBoard.Biz from April 2009 to June 2009
Bye. [Image: wave.gif]
Yes! Now I can ask him to unban me because I didn't do anything.
(2009-06-13, 06:11 AM)Pingo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes! Now I can ask him to unban me because I didn't do anything.

Its upto the new admin... Lennart (LS 134) ...

@ Kujeo::: No i am not going from here... I will continue If I wish, otherwise as I said, NO one has the right to say me Complete Good Bye...
(2009-06-13, 07:31 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-13, 06:11 AM)Pingo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes! Now I can ask him to unban me because I didn't do anything.

Its upto the new admin... Lennart (LS 134) ...

@ Kujeo::: No i am not going from here... I will continue If I wish, otherwise as I said, NO one has the right to say me Complete Good Bye...

What do you mean we don't have the right to tell you goodbye. We can say whatever we want. (Goes to some limit of course). Freedom of speech.
Please don't quote her, it defeats the ignore feature. Sad
My Bad. I didn't know it showed it in quotes even when you have the person on your ignore list.
wew, what a silent war, anyway bye bye, congratz Lennart I hope you buildup MyBB's other domain.
Your making me laugh with the letter. Your trying to be professional but making a fool out of yourself, how old are you, really? You don't seem 26 at all..

Anyway bye if you leaving. Cool
Combo, just by saying that, that was unprofessional.
Pages: 1 2