MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error message while browsing showteam.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,For month i have been facing with this message
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /**/***/public_html/forum/showteam.php(160) : eval()'d code on line 5
Could be caused by my theme or not? because me and my friend for several times upload showteam.php and didn't get any result.
Thanks
Try reuploading showteam.php.
So, you uploaded a fresh showteam.php file?
Sorry, I didn't read the part about you reuploading it already. Have you edited your copy of showteam.php? Try downloading the MyBB ZIP again and upload the showteam.php from that.
Did you use php in your show team templates? Smile

To try this error:
Go in showteam templates and add a php code, for example this:
<if $GLOBALS['mybb']->user['usergroup'] == 4 then> stuff for usergroup 4</if>
then go in show team page and see that error.
The php isn't supported in templates without Yumi's plugin Wink
(2009-06-13, 11:35 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]So, you uploaded a fresh showteam.php file?

yes, I uploaded the fresh one.

(2009-06-13, 11:57 AM)Giangy94 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you use php in your show team templates? Smile

To try this error:
Go in showteam templates and add a php code, for example this:
<if $GLOBALS['mybb']->user['usergroup'] == 4 then> stuff for usergroup 4</if>
then go in show team page and see that error.
The php isn't supported in templates without Yumi's plugin Wink
I have never used PHP in my templates, BTW thanks for introducing that plugin.
I think the best way as Joshua said download the entire package and reupload that file and let you know about the conclusion
Please post here your show team template because the problem isn't the file Smile
Unfortunately I got that message again after reuploading showteam.php from 1.4.6 package.
My website is SadBTW my website is Persian)
http://forum.manvatoo.com/showteam.php
Is there any other way to fix this problem?
I have to go to bed now, but if you send me Admin details and FTP details, I'll take a look when I get up in 9 hours.
Can you post your show team template?
Pages: 1 2