MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Prob with topic subscribe after adding Google Seo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey i recive this msg from a member in my site

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_forums WHERE fid =

Yes i receive this message only for the link when i want to open it from my e-mail. For example: i post it yesterday at Funny video's section this treat: funny commercial car 2 and others. Some persons reply me, i receive their message on my e-mail but when i want to access, i receive that message (MyBB). This start to happen from yesterday and even at old message happen this.

link http://www.haifafans.net/fanclub/post-48...l#pid48206

I add Google Seo ,,,,, i edit my .htacess and i upload the new function file ( from the plugin )
Can you see if disabling Google SEO fixes it....??
yeah i disabled it becasue i need the Default google Seo

mmm i have Topics , members , forums mix between english and arabic for example :

Forum : Haifa's News أخبار هيفاء وهبي
Topic : haifafans سيجري حوار مع هيفاء وهبي

do u think this can cause for me any problem in google ?
If you're using an old version of Google SEO, there was a similar bug like this fixed since version 1.0.2 I believe...

However, Google SEO does not do any 'SELECT * FROM' queries; it always selects very specific data such as 'SELECT url,id FROM' or 'SELECT uid,username FROM' etc. MyBB doesn't use 'fid =' as criteria either, it would usually be 'fid=' without the space. So chances are that this is coming from some other plugin.

Actually it seems while you may be using the plugin, you're not actually using the Google SEO URLs. This means that Google SEO won't make any queries at all, since no URLs have to be fetched. Leaving out URLs, there are only two places where Google SEO makes any queries at all... one when you access the sitemap, another when you access the default calendar. Which means zero queries made directly by Google SEO when you access a forum / thread / post.
no am using new version of Google SEO 1.0.2
actually i don't understand everything

i will tell u what i do exactly

i upload ur plugin , i keep my .htacess and i add ur rewrite, and i upload ur fuctions for version 1.4.6
then i disable google SEO ,
i need ur sitemap generator ! and i guess working great with me

just tell me if Google Seo 1.0.2 work great with arabic language ?
cz titles will look wrong with symbols and %

if Arabic cause any prob for google , how can i JUST use ur sitemap generator
You should use the newest version of Google SEO. You can use just the sitemap generator, by enabling just the sitemap, and nothing else.

What I was saying above is that your problem is likely to be caused by something else.
okk in past i was using this type of seo ( default seo for mybb )
Thread-Name.html
and now am using Tread-343.html

can i use ur redirect plugin ?
quoting from the documentation

Quote: If you want to redirect Google SEO URLs back to stock MyBB URLs,
just upload the original, unmodified inc/functions.php, but make
sure to keep Google SEO URL and Google SEO Redirect enabled.

and it'll redirect them back

however if you named both thread-xyz.html that's a conflict (thread-343.html then could be either the thread with id 343, or a thread with the subject 343). in that case just make sure to put the original mybb rewrite rules before the google seo rules in your .htaccess, so the google seo rule won't match thread-343.html

HTH