MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] beta 5 users import (source vBulletin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Source: vBulletin
MyBB 1.4.6
Existing data in MyBB database (approx 3.1mil posts and 350k threads)

Module: Import Users

Problem 1:

Merging user # with user #

There are no user numbers

Problem 2:

MySQL constantly goes away. To import users need to revert to the beta4 merge system then switch back to beta5 afterwards.

Note: MySQL does not go away immediately, and imports approx 750 users before failing. Changing users per page has no effect

Update... Problem 2 is not a bug, well the default on the form is set to 1000 whereas in beta4 it was set to 100, and I didn't check the default so didn't realize it had changed. It works with 100 per page Smile
You should tweak the mysql values for when "MySQL goes away" on a query. 1000 per page should be a cinch for any server.

I'll look into fixing #1, though it won't actually affect anything on the outcome of the merge
Yeah, when I realized what the difference was I realized it was a server issue, not a code issue. Smile

The other one, I know it's only cosmetics really, so its just a nice to fix more than anything Smile
This bug has been fixed in the latest version of the MyBB Merge System.

Please note the latest code is not live on the site or for download. An update for the MyBB Merge System will be released which contains this fix.

With regards,
The MyBB Group