MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: language cannot be changed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I change the language with the select box in the footer it redirects to http://www.firefox-forum.org/Forum-Engli...ge=english. This changes the language. But as soon as I click a link to a thread or whatever, the language is back to default. The parameter ?language=english is not passed (when I click a link it opens it without ?language=whatever at the end). Changing the language in the user-cp settings doesn't change the language as well. It is always default (German). There is something else that strikes me. When I change the language using ?language=english, everything is english (except the images, they are english after reloading the page though). When I now click a link the language is German again, except the images. Even reloading the page doesn't change the images back t German. So the images stay ENglish as they should. Only the text go back to german.

How could this be solved?
Works fine for me... isn't that info stored as a cookie?? Try clearing your cookies and trying again.
I just found out that, even if I change the default language to English, everything is still German.
ok, thanks, I could have thought of that myself. I will try it out.
When the cookie is deleted it works as long as I'm NOT LOGGED IN. As soon as I log in, the language is German again, no matter if German or English is the default language. It seem that I cannot change my custom language setting for my user account. I go into my user cp option and I see English as my language setting. But everything is German Sad
Could you provide a test account??
It seems to be working now working now Smile.
Even if logged in.