MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit box vanished
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure how long ago the edit box vanished with all the Bold Italic ... selections. All i have there is a text area to type in, it allows me to post just fine but there are none of the buttons above,

[attachment=14288]

If you need the link to my site it is www.cgamer.co.uk/forums

Im hoping its just something i can put back in the code, altho i cannot remember editing newthread.php and editpost.php Sad
Make sure the setting to show that section is turned on in your UserCP options.
(2009-06-14, 10:16 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure the setting to show that section is turned on in your UserCP options.

Yep its ticked Sad
Try unticking it, saving, and ticking it again. Sounds daft but it's worked for people in the past Toungue If not, does it show in any other browsers??
(2009-06-14, 10:52 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Try unticking it, saving, and ticking it again. Sounds daft but it's worked for people in the past Toungue If not, does it show in any other browsers??

Oh god it works in chrome but i looks wierd

[attachment=14289]

Not quite sure whys it has randomly stopped working in firefox Sad
I doubt it's anything to do with MyBB then, must be something to do with your theme.
Have you tried clearing your cache?? Ctrl+F5
there was an update on Firefox the other day. If you remember it, maybe this occurred since then? (Theme wise.)
Tried clearing cache still nothing, it cant be theme based because i havnt made any theme changes recently Sad

Ahh crap i added this bottom tool bar the other day to my footer

<script src="http://toolbar.wibiya.com/toolbarLoader.php?********" type="text/javascript"></script>

Just removed it and its back, crap ;[
Ok this is solved thanks for your replies
(2009-06-14, 05:38 PM)Rob1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Tried clearing cache still nothing, it cant be theme based because i havnt made any theme changes recently Sad

Umm, weird. I've never experienced anything like this before. Maybe it's a usergroup permission error, try looking through there.
Pages: 1 2