MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Night Shifters Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Night Shifters Network
I'm not very good at themes so please be honest on your reviews.

I wanted to go with a darker theme without using to much black because of the nature of the site. For the most part I created the design to be viewed in "night shift environment" so I tried to avoid bright colors and anything to flashy, think of it like a "dimmed" theme. Big Grin

So what do you think?
The theme needs a little work, but overall not bad Big Grin lol im just impressed u actually made it!
By "a little work" what do you mean? Anything specific I should change?
the only issue I have is the forum icons, they are really dark where the rest of the forum is just "dimmed" as you said.

other than that it looks quite good Big Grin
I thought so too, I changed them now (using the on/off/offlock images from another theme). Big Grin
That matches the theme so much better nice work Big Grin
Seems a little plain, maybe a better logo, and possibly better link colours. And this forum is for people who do night shifts?
(2009-06-16, 08:27 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Seems a little plain, maybe a better logo, and possibly better link colours. And this forum is for people who do night shifts?

I believe the idea is that when your working the night shift, instead of posting on a dead forum because its the middle of the night. Have a place where the forum is dead during the day, and active during the night Toungue
Yep thats it. i like it all except.. its small. put the arcade in it. or somethign for users to do somethign during hte graveyardshift.

And prowler stop skipping.
I wanted to keep it as plain as possible because of the nature of the site (it's meant to be work safe so the less eye catchy it is, the more it might look like the person is actually working instead of goofing off on a forum Wink). I also don't want to add anything more than just the forum because it's meant to be viewed at work and the last thing I want is somebody to get in trouble for playing games at work. Big Grin