MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can any body solve my problem ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, I have a request from you Guys, that I was using PayPal as my third party of money exchange, right..!

I have faced a strange problem when my account reaches to 12$ USD that "PayPal is NOT supported to my Country"... It shows temporary limitations to my account, and gives me the option to attach a CC and give them a proof of my house hold electricity Bill OR any other Govt. related documents, I also attached the CC with the Paypal and now I also give them the copy of my NIC (National Identity Card) and snapshot to them, BUT the problem arises that they still shows the message that 'Paypal is not supported to my Country'...

Can any body help me out...? and give me any other solution to this, that How can I retrieve the money from Paypal..?

Thanks for your help...!
ghazal
Contact paypal? Do we look like PayPal staff?
(2009-06-14, 05:45 PM)Jaze Wrote: [ -> ]Contact paypal? Do we look like PayPal staff?

I already contacted with them,
I want from you Guys to give me any other way, as How they approve my account...?
I believe that that is to verify your account, i.e. to become a verified member. What country do you live? If you go to paypal and see their FAQ, you will see a list of countries that paypal doesn''t support.
(2009-06-14, 07:07 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that that is to verify your account, i.e. to become a verified member. What country do you live? If you go to paypal and see their FAQ, you will see a list of countries that paypal doesn''t support.

I live in Pakistan, and paypal didnot support it...! Sad
Well then your screwed out of $12.

I would recommend finding a service that supports your country.
(2009-06-15, 05:04 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Well then your screwed out of $12.

I would recommend finding a service that supports your country.

Damn...!
You should CALL paypal, thats what I did and they took care of me Smile
(2009-06-15, 09:53 AM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]You should CALL paypal, thats what I did and they took care of me Smile

Bad day for me...!
any way thanks for you guys,

Please Mods close this thread too... as it is not needed atall for me.
Thankyou
Checkout money brookers.
Pages: 1 2