MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I be able to put mybb forums on a blog template?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to know how I can put the mybb forums on a wordpress template. I would like it to keep the theme it has.
Not sure why you've posted this in the MyBBoard.Net forum... not really sure what it is you're trying to do but it sounds template and theme related, moved there...
You want its CSS to be the same as your blog?
(2009-06-14, 09:11 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You want its CSS to be the same as your blog?

No, You see how mybboard.net has the forums as the same as the wiki pages, the blog and downloads. I want it like that. To have my forum fit my blog template. If you guys don't understand, it's okay.
He wants where MyBB has Community, Mods etc at the top, he wants it like that I think. I don't know how to do it though.
He means he wants too have his MyBB forum wrapped inside his wordpress page.

You could just build upon the forum's to match your wordpress template so all you would need to edit is the header, footer and the actual forum css too match.

Can you post a link to your site?
You'd have to recreate the theme for wordpress. Relatively straight-forward, really.