MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Travel Wallpaper made in Photoshop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made it with Photoshop CS4. Let me know what you guys think of it.

[attachment=14305]
The glow around the Sydney opera house is a bit much but apart form that its awesome.
(2009-06-14, 10:13 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]The glow around the Sydney opera house is a bit much but apart form that its awesome.

Alright, I'll remove the glow. Wink
(2009-06-14, 10:56 PM)Pingo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-14, 10:13 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]The glow around the Sydney opera house is a bit much but apart form that its awesome.

Alright, I'll remove the glow. Wink

My opinion, (have you taken a com tech in high school? teacher make you make many versions.) make more versions. everyone has a different opinion.
Not Good atall BTW
Where is that mountain (with waterfall) going lol? Bring it down.
(2009-06-15, 03:18 PM)kan3 Wrote: [ -> ]Where is that mountain (with waterfall) going lol? Bring it down.

And what about the pyramids, flying in the sky Big Grin ... Bring them down too Toungue
This is a really annoying looking wallpaper. Pretty much every building in the image is photographed at a different angle and because of that it isn't that pleasing on the eyes. In future, try to make a montage like this look like a photograph. Nothing should look out of place.