MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Serbian community about cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my name is Jovica and i coming from Serbia
This is my forum

http://www.omiljeniauto.com/

I create forum about cars. On English my domain name means favoritecar.com so i think that i buy good domain. So please tell me something about my forum
Good forums, but one thing I suggest is lowering the number of forums... A bit too many for now. Also change the theme because Afresh is overused. Other than that, great job!

- Pingo
Afresh is overused a agree with that. But it isn't used in Serbia (maybe 2-3 forums use it)
I will group forums in future like "German cars" will be one forum and than subforums will be opel VW BMW... then "Japanise cars" in this will be "Toyota, mazda, nisan"...

This will reduce number of forums Smile
That could work. Start out with only a few forums and once you start getting members, expand. I was told that too for my forums.

- Pingo
Domain isn't working?
It isn't working but from what I've heard my advice is the same, less forums and maybe a different theme.
It is working now. My host had some problems but now is fine. Thank you for advices