MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rate this sig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Untitled-3-1.png]

Made it for a friend. main person, is dustin kensrue.
Font Color is kind of hard to read. Undecided

- Pingo
Yes, also the guy on the right seems.....roughly cut.
Honestly needs a lot of work Toungue. I would recommend following some tutorials Wink. Sorry, just not going to sugar coat it.

But, I will add some detail if you just kind of want to chug through it. First it needs a border(doesn't matter if it's 1px), i don't know why but it makes a huge difference for me.

Next work on blending as well blue on an orange and red background to blue just doesn't look good. The text needs some blending too and well that may even make it easier to read in some spots.
(2009-06-15, 05:08 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly needs a lot of work Toungue. I would recommend following some tutorials Wink. Sorry, just not going to sugar coat it.

But, I will add some detail if you just kind of want to chug through it. First it needs a border(doesn't matter if it's 1px), i don't know why but it makes a huge difference for me.

Next work on blending as well blue on an orange and red background to blue just doesn't look good. The text needs some blending too and well that may even make it easier to read in some spots.

I hate borders.... sorry.

-prowler- its becuase i cut it in paint. the reason its a orange because a song by them is red sky. i have to fix that. (make it red) and no good live pics of him without blue lights on him...
The image to the right is not good looking,
1/10

Looks like a poorly made render slapped on top of a generic backgorund, with some text thrown in.

Although the grammar makes it pro.

I don't even feel like giving tips to improve because of how horrible it is.
Overall it just looks like there was no effort put in to this sig at all.
meh made in gimp without gimpshop. haven't done that in ages.
As said, it looks...bleh, no effort at all.
Pages: 1 2