MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Error" in place of "Board Message"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've recently installed MYBB from SMF2.0 and everything works as expected, except in the breadcrumb area I'm getting an "Error" instead of "Board Message." See screen shot. This occurs when people register for the forum and it says that they will be getting an email, and any other informational prompts mybb gives. The notice of the "error" is very confusing to people when an error really didn't occur.

I've checked in the English section of the inc files and found the spot where "Board Message" is listed and it's listed correctly, but it's not showing up on the actual board.

I'm running mybb 1.4.6 and url is http://forums.powermonster.net .

Thanks!
Scott
Does it say error when using the default theme or no?
Yes, This is the default theme that I tweaked the header and footer and the colors. I didn't change any of the default html, I just added my own to the top and bottom.

No errors run, but where a normal mybb installation says "Board Message", mine says "error" when there's not one.
I see it says it's only in member.php, when i register, reupload member.php and see what happens.