MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 3volutions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
# Intro:
3volutions is a semi-new and unique game and cheat forum that makes use of 3vopoints in order to trade and access exclusive downloads and sections. Users can also sell their points and visa versa.

# Forum Link:
http://3volutions.net

# Extra Comments:
It is month old from mybb installation date and it has a few members, I am hoping to advertise and strengthen this idea I have for a gaming community because I realize that the genre of gaming has been used quite alot. (Though I did just come across a gaming forum in the showcase who got there before me) I am open to any suggestions that could improve this community. Smile
Nice theme, firstly. Umm... so it is a gaming forum? Toungue

What makes your gaming forum different than others before it?

Overall, nice domain Big Grin

Good luck!
Nice Gaming community, probably the best one I've seen. Great domain also! All in all 8/10. Smile

- Pingo
That's a good domain, the theme is a bit overused for gaming sites though.
Nice, seem to have alot of groups considering there is only 22 members, 16 groups and 22 members. Seems far to much at this point?
I have to say you have done a really good job. I see the site doing really well. Good Luck!
Nice domain Big Grin

Might just be personal taste but I find dark themes annoyingly hard to follow.
Thanks, your comments are appreciated! As for the genre issue, I am also extending on what we could do with the points.

The groups are done by applications only. But hopefully if we do manage to get many more regulars it wouldn't be a problem. Toungue
I love the theme Smile
I like the changes you've made.
Pages: 1 2