MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Green Theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The icons are freeware. I designed around that. I need new buttons new reply etc and a new logo. But besides that how am I looking so far?

http://www.sidhudesign.com/extras3/mybb1.../index.php
It's very gappy at the top before you get the the forums themselves, and the icons are a bit big for my liking, but its not bad so far and I get the feeling for where you are going with it.
OK, I've cleaned it up a little.
I don't like it at all. I don't like a theme that has no container and everything below the board statistics looks bad.
Which icons?
In my opinion, this theme needs a lot of improvement. There needs to be a container, the welcomeblock needs to be sized down, the english buttons are an eye sore, and it looks bland with no zebra stripes. Also, the breadcrumb doesn't work. There needs to be an <a> tab around the spans.
What span? What is a breadcrumb? I already said the buttons and logo are in need of repair. And the container looks ugly I hate the container. Looks better free from the container.
The theme needs a container in my opinion. If it was just a solid background, I would have a different opinion but the stripes clash with the rest of the content. As for the breadcrum. The breadcrumb is the top navigation (Forums / Test1 / Test1). The span is just a tag I was mentioning that needs an <a> tag wrapped around it so the breadcrumb can be clickable.
And where do you put the <A>?
(2009-06-17, 05:25 PM)tomdickandharry Wrote: [ -> ]And where do you put the <A>?
Now that I think about it, the tags should automatically be there. Can I see the code in your Navigation > nav_bit template?
Pages: 1 2