MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ever notice,?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lol, Imaad, that's why I incorporated a set of [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] tags on my forum Toungue
[attachment=14328][attachment=14327]
(2009-06-16, 02:55 AM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, Imaad, that's why I incorporated a set of [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] tags on my forum Toungue

Wasn't it a spoiler once? I need to start awarding forums that add them. Toungue
We do argue because we have a tongue ... SEE Toungue
I have one Big Grin
I don't think we argue to much, that is the whole point of a discussion forum after all.

My one criticism though is that people tend to put on their agro hat when they get on the internet and don't take the time to listen to people arguments and never admit flaws in their own.
We're bound to fight or should I say 'debate' on certain issues. People have opinions and other ppl think that that's wrong. There isn't a popular forum out there that hasn't had a fight once in there forum history including MyBB.
but its alot for a forum support board me thinks.
Anonymity usually makes people more outgoing in their opinions on things, not to mention all the different cultures that live on the Internet, so it's really not that surprising that people argue.
It's the nature of the beast... the internet makes it so easy to do. I actually wrote up something about this earlier this year. Wink

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-438...00698.html
(2009-06-16, 02:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-16, 02:01 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]I know but we take it far a lot.

not really? i've never seen anything here i would consider particularly awful

Clearly you've not been here long enough. Wink

I've seen some pretty brutal stuff on these forums, not often mind you, but I have seen it.
Bey Brad Wrote:not really? i've never seen anything here i would consider particularly awful

Bey Brad Wrote:"Website defacers" have the intellectual capacity of six year olds. Get a life.

My point.
Pages: 1 2 3