MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nitemares Mod List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2008-09-01, 01:50 PM)pripatel93 Wrote: [ -> ]im getting a a weird error. when i uninstalled the plugin and then installed it again. i added the ad in the ad randomizer manager and at the bottom of my forum it shows 2 ads . when there is only ment to be one. i was trying to fix it and all of the sudden i uninstalled it a fe times and installed it to see if it worked and now i have 5 ads at the bottom of my forum!!!!
this is a problem I thought was fixed, to get rid of the extra ads, deactivate the plugin then go in to your footer template and remove all the "{$banner}", then turn it back on, this should fix it

(2008-09-04, 07:26 PM)satishd Wrote: [ -> ]I'm too getting the MySQL error when i activate and use the ad-Randomiser plugin.

The same messages just over the header.
Can you post both messages?
ad randomizer download for 1.4 compatible, says in my acp plug in panel not compatible with 1.4
whats up with that???? i had similar probs with all the other plug ins of yours same issues!!!!

This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.4
(2008-09-08, 07:24 AM)Pow-Mia Wrote: [ -> ]ad randomizer download for 1.4 compatible, says in my acp plug in panel not compatible with 1.4
whats up with that???? i had similar probs with all the other plug ins of yours same issues!!!!

please refer to this thread:
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-36471.html
This plugin still have some errors. I wrote about it few pages before, some code errors show up above my header. Here is a screenshot (this is not whole error message, it doesn't fit in one screanshot).

http://img75.imageshack.us/my.php?image=errorql7.gif
Do you have any banners in the system?

Also, when you upgraded did you delete the old database table first?
Good, good and good! Wink
(2008-09-16, 03:32 PM)nitemare Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any banners in the system?

Also, when you upgraded did you delete the old database table first?

I'm installing new theme in a few days from now, friend is updating it at the moment. I will try than again and tell you if everything is ok.
(2008-09-08, 02:59 PM)nitemare Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-09-08, 07:24 AM)Pow-Mia Wrote: [ -> ]ad randomizer download for 1.4 compatible, says in my acp plug in panel not compatible with 1.4

please refer to this thread:
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-36471.html

I refered to that post yet I still do not understand what I have to do in order to get the Ad rotator mod to work with 1.4.2....

Could you please explain in a little more detail.

Thanks
its not yet compatable wit 1.4.2, its not a bug in the system, i just haven't updated it yet
i download and trying to install into my new forum but it say:

[Image: 96851749kb7.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14