MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Which is the most famous chat program now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This one is a simple questions and a polling panel to check which is the most famous chat program now. There are many chat sites that you may be using. my usage depends on the use. If it is official I prefer pidgin and when to chat with friends I prefer Gtalk. Now please tell me which one is your favorite? So which Chat service are you use more often ?
Yahoo -- Yahoo Messenger
Google -- Gtalk
MSN -- Hot mail

Advance thanks for any replies.
AIM All my friends have that.Big Grin
I use Gtalk to chat with my closest frends and MSN for the rest.
In North America, I'd say AIM. In Europe, MSN.

I use pretty much all of them.
Yahoo...!
I use MSN. No one here has even heard of AIM or anything else.
Anyways I use Digsby so I could add anything I'd like Smile
Yeah MSN for sure. But I now use Windows Live Messenger, an update to MSN if I'm not wrong. It's basically the same thing, but with a new name and cool features, etc.
I find Windows Live Messenger is full of ads and uses alot of resources. And like me I like to have one app that does more then one thing. I have 2 MSN accounts, no problem on Digsby.
Windows Live Messenger is already 4 years old though Toungue
MSN for sure is the most popular(at least it seems to me). I never really used AIM until I saw a few people only used it. And, they stopped because I never like it. I've never used Yahoo at all really. Then google talk well idk never even tried it Toungue.
I use pidgin, the best IMO.
Pages: 1 2 3