MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Which day is more special to you in a year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think everyone has a special day to celebrate in life.Most of them take their birthday as a special day in their life.I want to know which day is more important in your life? Tell me why it is so important?In my opinion every day is similar.Because nothing special to happen.The days come and go.Are you agree with me ?Advance thanks for the replies.Have a nice day.
(2009-06-16, 06:26 AM)nguyen_corinne Wrote: [ -> ]I think everyone has a special day to celebrate in life.Most of them take their birthday as a special day in their life.I want to know which day is more important in your life? Tell me why it is so important?In my opinion every day is similar.Because nothing special to happen.The days come and go.Are you agree with me ?Advance thanks for the replies.Have a nice day.

The day I was born. Smile
Muslims Eid Day...!
March 14, Pi day!

Or maybe Talk Like a Pirate Day...
(2009-06-16, 04:01 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]March 14, Pi day!

Or maybe Talk Like a Pirate Day...

Hahaha! We use to have those in Middle School. Good times....

- Pingo
My mother's an elementary school teacher (3rd grade ATM) so talk like a pirate day is a fun way to teach them a bit about history. Pi day is fun because we always buy a pie (get it?), which is usually apple just because.
(2009-06-16, 04:01 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]March 14, Pi day!

Lol, I'd never even thought about that since in England we put our days before our months when writing out short format dates (aka, the correct way around Wink), so it would end up being 14.3.XX instead of 3.14.XX.
My favorite day is probably the 4th of July. God bless America Big Grin
I don't want to get attacked for this, but May 2. =) It's my birthday in Christ!