MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What is this..?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2009-06-16, 12:00 PM)kan3 Wrote: [ -> ]See it from the different point of view.....hacking for learning.

Actually what I have to say, whether we say any word about 'Hacking' regardless through any given angle, It is a Bad activity.
We should not make it a sugar couted, and say that it is just for learning purposes, It is Bad and it remains Bad, whether we say from any point of view...!
(2009-06-16, 01:28 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-16, 12:00 PM)kan3 Wrote: [ -> ]See it from the different point of view.....hacking for learning.

Actually what I have to say, whether we say any word about 'Hacking' regardless through any given angle, It is a Bad activity.
We should not make it a sugar couted, and say that it is just for learning purposes, It is Bad and it remains Bad, whether we say from any point of view...!

Well, I've learned from it so that's the opinion I have on it. If you know how sites can be vulnerable, you know how to protect your sites against those issues.

And, just out of curiosity, if you think it's a bad activity, why did you sign up there...??
Actually I have no idea about that at first, I signed up their and then notice that it is experiencing some viruses on my CD Rom drive that it opens and close automatically
Then I make this thread.
Ghazal there is even a certification for hacking called Certified Ethical Hacking.

Good point of learning hacking is you can secure your own networks.
(2009-06-16, 03:39 PM)kan3 Wrote: [ -> ]Good point of learning hacking is you can secure your own networks.

I think this is the only good point for such websites, Otherwise I am 90% sure that such websites have plenty of Drawbacks...! Such as;

-Hacking attempts (which this site offers)
-Werez Contents
-Pay for Hacking (which this site offers)
-Submitting articles for hacking scripts etc (which this site offers)
-Hacking emails etc etc.
I think he's playing a trick on you. Wink
I am sure you downloaded some script.
Aren't you banned from all of labrocca's sites??
Bypassing a ban placed by an admin constitutes "unethical hacking", i.e. hacking for personal gain only... LoL.

Hi pot, meet kettle.
(2009-06-16, 05:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I think he's playing a trick on you. Wink
What type of trick it is..? To make CD ROM open close automatically Toungue
(2009-06-16, 05:59 PM)kan3 Wrote: [ -> ]I am sure you downloaded some script.
I have install a fresh window yesterday, so their is no virus atall.
(2009-06-16, 06:00 PM)Pingo Wrote: [ -> ]Aren't you banned from all of labrocca's sites??
NO, I am not banned from any other's forum including labrocca's
I am register at WMF , HF ... with the same username,
Only my IP is banned from mybbcentral, and it is just because, might be any other user have the same IP and he do some bad on his forum.

Don't you know that GPRS internet connections have the same IP's over 100's of users...?

Don't make irrelevant posts here Pingo...!
Pages: 1 2 3 4