MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin] Redirect your users after they register
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Link to download

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/redirect-y...-your-fo-3

Yes, I am aware that there is another similar mod, but mine is entirely different. It adds 2 settings in the acp where you can enable/disable it and enter the url to where you want to redirect your members after they register at your forum.

The url can be an internal one, i.e. to the rules section of your forum or at the Introduction area.

Or it can be to an external url. Note, for the mod to work, the "Method of registration employed for new members" must be set to
Instant Activation at User Registration and Profile Options in the Acp of your forum.

How to install the mod:

Log in to your ftp program and copy the registrationredirection.php file in: /inc/plugins folder.
And as last but not least, activate the plug in from the Acp of your forum-Configuration-Plugins.
installing.. again Smile
Another fantastic achievment...!
Wonderful
after activating the plugin there's no settings in the configuration page .... where should i go n enter the URL of the particular page ???
(2009-06-27, 05:36 PM)karthikguru Wrote: [ -> ]after activating the plugin there's no settings in the configuration page .... where should i go n enter the URL of the particular page ???

Have a good look at the Settings area as the plugin adds to settings. One to enable/disable it and the other one where you can enter the redirection url .
The plugin is no longer there, is this not available to download anymore.
This is like 2 years old, it was probably removed.
(2011-05-09, 07:42 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]This is like 2 years old, of course the link won't work Toungue

HAHA I know right, but it seems pretty cool. Just thought I would hassle the OP lol.
OP doesn't visit MyBB.com anymore anyway Toungue
(2011-05-09, 07:46 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]OP doesn't visit MyBB.com anymore anyway Toungue

Damn I will have to go without lol, its all good. I just finished with my plugin rampage, installed about 25 today none left.
Pages: 1 2