MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin]Log out redirect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/log-out-redirect

This mod will allow you to redirect your users to an url of your choosing after they log out.
Only for that first time. The url can be an internal one, i.e. to the rules section of your forum or at the Introduction area.

Or it can be to an external url. You can enable and disable this mod at the Acp-Settings-Redirect your members to an url of your choosing after they log out.

You can also enter there the url to the redirection to where you want to redirect your users to after they log out.

How to install the mod:

Log in to your ftp program and copy the logoutredirect.php file in: /inc/plugins folder.
And as last but not least, activate the plug in from the Acp of your forum-Configuration-Plugins.
installing...
if installing all your mods http://community.mybboard.net/thread-51421.html
Displaying same URL redirect from two mod setting.
Why? Smile
Hi,

can this plugin redirect the user to the same (referrer) location like the login redirect it does?
(2009-06-16, 02:26 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

can this plugin redirect the user to the same (referrer) location like the login redirect it does?

Yes, it can redirect the users to any url of your choosing.
Another nice plug-in.
Wouldn't it be easier to put all these "redirect after X" ones into one plugin?
(2009-06-17, 09:39 AM)resig Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldn't it be easier to put all these "redirect after X" ones into one plugin?

Well, I submitted them apart cos I thought it would have been better this way. Some users want to have only one redirect thing for ex and not all. But you are free to join them all together in one single plugin if you wish.
Does this plugin redirect a user ONLY one(1) time, or every time he/she logs out?
(2009-06-17, 10:15 PM)okitai Wrote: [ -> ]Does this plugin redirect a user ONLY one(1) time, or every time he/she logs out?

It redirects the users every time that they log out of your forum.