MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: keyboard problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
maybe someone can help me out here Huh my shift keys are not working properly. the one on the right doesn't work at all, the one on the left works but some keys wont even work with it. like "d' for example. i hold shift+d down and nothing happens UndecidedSad

im using an e machines keyboard with windows vista home premium

also earlier when i restarted my PC, i couldn't log into my user account, said the password was incorrect!!! and all i use is numbers for that password, how the freak can that happen????
How much old your keyboard is ?
its fairly new, like not even a year old. you think if i just buy a new one, it will be okay? i can do that, no problem but im just worried its an eternal thing within the computer or software... hopefully not, the keys dont feel stuck either

i dunno what was with the password issue earlier
(2009-06-16, 06:47 PM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]its fairly new, like not even a year old. you think if i just buy a new one, it will be okay? i can do that, no problem but im just worried its an eternal thing within the computer or software... hopefully not, the keys dont feel stuck either

i dunno what was with the password issue earlier

I'd just buy a new keyboard and save the hassle from tying to solve it. Wired keyboards don't cost too much these days, but mine is wireless and cost me about $67.00.
If your password is changing, sounds like some sort of virus. Do you have a virus prevention software installed? But if the keyboard is messed up, it's probably entering the wrong keys for your password.
i have comodo installed and just did a scan, all appears secure...

i will just go buy a new one and see if that helps fix the problem, it drives me mad to not be able to use the shift keys lol
(2009-06-16, 06:59 PM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]i have comodo installed and just did a scan, all appears secure...

i will just go buy a new one and see if that helps fix the problem, it drives me mad to not be able to use the shift keys lol

Before you buy one, just check by unplugging the keyboard and plugging it back in.
ok ill try that real quick
OK NOW EVERYTHING IS ACTING UP> >>>><>>> what in the hell LOL my cap locks in on right now!!!! and when i hit ONE THE NUMBER KEY< IT SHOWS !

IF I MOVE the middle up and down key on the mouse< it goes back to prevoius screen and then to this one!
Using wireless keyboard?
I'm on my blackberry now cause I restarted and my password fails on my username Sad I got the standard emachines wired keyboard. I'm gonna go buy another one right now and hopefully that will fix the issue lol
Pages: 1 2 3