MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Matt!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Happy 18th Birthday Matt. Hope you have an awesome 18th!

I'm in a different time zone so his birthday may not of happend yet Toungue
Bah, timezones get the better of me again, I wondered for a minute why this was being made now Toungue

Anyways, thanks!! Big Grin Heart

Unluckily, I have a maths exam tomorrow. Joy. Hopefully the rest of my day will be a bit better Toungue
Happy Birthday bro. And good luck for the exam Big Grin
Happy Birthday Smile
Happy Birthday. Smile
Happy Birthday to you Matt!
Good luck with your exams mate Smile
Your still just a baby... but happy bday
(2009-06-16, 08:32 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Bah, timezones get the better of me again, I wondered for a minute why this was being made now Toungue

Anyways, thanks!! Big Grin Heart

Unluckily, I have a maths exam tomorrow. Joy. Hopefully the rest of my day will be a bit better Toungue
This is an insult. Matt deserves a blog post, and this thread should be moved to the annoucements forum, it's not something to be told as chit-chat. Matt is a great help and very nice to every single member. He's always answering the same things very peacefully, he's not "why don't you f*ck*ng read the sticky threads". Matt wasn't even a staff member and he was already helping on support, I remember my first doubt which was answered by Matt, then I added him on MSN to bore him with my noob questions. I asked him several stupid questions, and he never said "sorry, busy" or "search the forums". He ALWAYS answered me. I also remember to PM him in LearnMyBB, and he was at school during a class, he still answered and gave me the correct information.

Eh.. I'm tired of writing. I was "kidding" about the insult thingy and the annoucements moving, etc. I was just trying to say Matt is very helpfull and very nice. Look at his postcount, part of them is support answers, he's the top poster everyday (or most of them) and he has the highest postcount (right?). Still, a blog post for thanks would be nice.. just wondering.

Happy birthday dude. Best of luck in everything. Toungue
Now that was big.. I could have just said "Thanks for your support" instead. What a waste of time (kidding of course).
Happy Birthday. Smile

and good luck. i have math on thursday
Happy Birthday dude.
Pages: 1 2 3 4