MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Zero Vision (With Custom Skin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks. I don't even think its 50% complete yet. I still have lots to change and edit. Smile I'm glad everyone likes it though.
I guess I'll be the first to disagree.
-I think the dark blue text is too dark to go on that dark gray background. It's not that appealing. Also, the logo up-top could use some work. And the two border lines that are above "General Discussion," "Computer and Video Games," etc. don't flow with the rest of it very well.

Of course, I seem to be the only one so far that hasn't liked it, so, ignore my opinions if you want.
I actually agree with you when it comes to the logo. I'm not the best when it comes to photoshop and I plan to give it another try soon. I've tried a variety of different color schemes but one thing I have noticed is all my users perfer the dark look over anything else. So it would be stupid for me to go against my user base. I encourage people to be honest as I like to here all suggestions regardless if they are good or bad. Smile
Any other suggestions?
i dont relly like that abstract background....
What would you replace it with if you don't mind me asking? Perhaps another background image or maybe a solid color?
Well i saw it has like some dots in it also, i would try making the background like those dots if it looks bad go back to the abstract.

lol just a suggestion
Suggestions are what I'm looking for so keep them coming. =)
ok nice , the colors are nice, the rows backgrounds are cool.

however i would encourage u to make a better logo Smile
u may benefit the row background, make it more like a metal piece, and put the name on it. with 4 screws at tht corners, some scratches etc..

see ya
Yeah that would be great but I have yet to find someone who can do that for me. I'm not a photoshop wiz so I have to find someone who can help me out. Smile I do realize my current logo is very weak.
Pages: 1 2 3