MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What cellphone service provider do you use?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have used:
-Cricket
-Sprint
-Net10
-Virgin mobile (USA)

So yah, back with Cricket because I broke my Net10 phone.

So, which one(s) do ya use?
I'm currently using TMobile because I'm a glutton for punishment and I hate myself. I should have never switched from AT&T and can't wait to go back after my contract is over. TMobile has awesome prices ($15 cheaper per month even with my business discount with AT&T) but it's not worth the BS they pull.

My wife got a prepaid plan because she doesn't like being stuck in a contract, well I finally moved to TMobile and wanted to get the family plan and add her phone on to it... well come to find out their Flexpay (pay before you use it) plan cannot be cancelled until after 2 years of service and because it's a prepaid plan it cannot be ported over to a non-prepaid plan so we're stuck with 2 bills from TMobile and can't even share the minutes/messages.

If only this was my only problem with them... like many other users of TMobile, I cannot get service in certain parts of my house. If I'm in the center of my house, I get decent service (3 bars) but if I go near my bed room or living room (near a window) I get no service. This is a known problem with TMobile and is why they released their @Home add-on. I have used 6 different phones with the same results.

Lastly, their phone selection is saddening and their support for their phones is sickening. The phone I purchased is an awesome phone, I've used an unlocked version, but TMobile decided to cripple the firmware making it impossible to get POP3 e-mail. To make matters worse, Samsung can't fix it because (get this) the phone comes with native POP3 support but TMobile won't allow it (unless you use one of the pre-programmed ISP e-mail accounts). Add that with the fact that TMobile has disallowed tethered connections for using their 3G networks you've got yourself a the worst cell phone provider for business related usage.
With At&t, and will always be with them, can never go wrong with them.
I use AT&T, because I have no choice. I got an iPhone (3G) for my birthday (late present, seeing as my birthday was on the release date).

I hear that if you jailbreak it for use with other providers, TMobile will (unofficially) support it though. Src
I am using Zong..!
AT&T Pay As You Go.
Vodafone Australia.
O2 FTW Smile

Only thing is I get pitiful signal here. Stupid O2 not putting any masts up >.<
TMN. Portuguese cellphone service provider.
I don't use it that much though.
Virgin Mobile.
It's cheap.
It sucks.
Don't use it.
Simple as that.
Pages: 1 2 3