MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to move my plugins to new them?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Í just installed a new theme instead the default one. No problem so far, I als put the Dutch buttons in de image file so everithing looks nice.

Bud now I miss all of the plugins I installed (like the "overview" and the "reputation"=plugin). Do I have to install them again or is there a easyer way to get them in this new theme also?

I hope somebody can explain how to do that.....

Thanks,

Ger
It's either a case of deactivating and reactivating, or making the template changes yourself.
(2009-06-17, 09:59 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It's either a case of deactivating and reactivating, or making the template changes yourself.

So if I deactivate the plugins one after the other and activate them again they will work also on the new theme?

Ger
(2009-06-17, 10:18 AM)wageral Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-17, 09:59 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It's either a case of deactivating and reactivating, or making the template changes yourself.

So if I deactivate the plugins one after the other and activate them again they will work also on the new theme?

Ger

Yes, they will work.
As a side note:

Some plugins don't "clean up" properly, and thus reactivating certain ones will result in double template edits existing.