MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin for mybb 1.4*] Favorite Drink on postbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Download link:

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/favorite-drinks

This mod will allow you to choose your favorite drink from a long list of most known popular drinks and your favorite drink will be displayed on topic view for every post that you have made/will made.

To have an idea what this plugin looks like in action, check out the screenshot attached at the download link.
Really good idea Smile Smile

Thanks....

But i think this list very long and i'll edit it for my website..

Thanks again..
You are welcome. You can edit it to your likings, like add more drinks or take some off etc. What ever works out for ya.
Seems a bit... pointless to me.
Good job though.
(2009-06-17, 05:46 PM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]Seems a bit... pointless to me.
Good job though.

I had created such a mod for another forum software where it is used a lot and I thought that maybe others would find it useful here too.
Another good release...!
Congratulations babjusi Smile

/Edit: One more suggestion; Try to relace the adjustment of the Drink Picture to the right beneth the Posts Count, joined date, warning level etc, Just to fill that vacant area rather to increase the postbit_author_user's height.
(2009-06-18, 12:02 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Another good release...!
Congratulations babjusi Smile

/Edit: One more suggestion; Try to relace the adjustment of the Drink Picture to the right beneth the Posts Count, joined date, warning level etc, Just to fill that vacant area rather to increase the postbit_author_user's height.

Thanks for the feedback and the suggestion ghazal, appreciate it. I made this for a buddy of mine who wanted the drink to appear under the authors nickname, however you are totally free to customize it to your likings.
This is a cool plug-in. I can see it becoming popluar at my forums. Thanks for the share babjusi.
how to change image to text only? I think this is a great plugin..
(2009-06-18, 07:41 PM)kaixer Wrote: [ -> ]how to change image to text only? I think this is a great plugin..

don't upload the images. easist way.