MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Post Count Remains Zero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-06-18, 05:23 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Also I have noticed that MyBBoard.Biz after merging to MyBBaddons.com , Lennart encounter the same error, and raised the same issue...
Wasn't a problem, I can deal with that lol...

(2009-06-18, 09:00 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I also think you need to go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manager > and rebuild the Forums one.

I'm quite sure that's needed when editing forum settings via SQL.

Yes, always when you edit counters, for example user counters, forums, threads via database you should do a rebuild to write the new numbers into the MyBB Cache (Cache updates itself when creating new post via MyBB but not via DB - how should it Toungue ).
So just running a rebuild for all statistics and counters should work out fine for any issues you might encounter Smile
I ran all the cache stuff each time I ran the rebuild tools so I didn't miss anything.
This bug has been fixed in the latest version of the MyBB Merge System.

Please note the latest code is not live on the site or for download. An update for the MyBB Merge System will be released which contains this fix.

With regards,
The MyBB Group
Pages: 1 2